Saturday, February 20, 2010

camp; 17-19th feb



an interesting camp it was, 5 per cabin; in my cabin was richard eric isaac and jay, the great late night talks ahaha memoral ones., 8 per activity group; me richard anthony thomas hansol aaron will jason and isaac. hmm the activities there are pree good, the camp was CLEAN aswell which made me happy. activities: raft making, canoeing, giant swing, flying fox, maze, beach. i loved the maze, illusions n shit ;D. and the most random thing was aaron bringing a kettle to camp and everyone bringing instant noodles like an asian ;). raft making; me and isaacs brains into the raft, the others riding it LOL, we won in the end...2 gud :). canoeing; damn kents capsized me anthony and isaac LOL, everyone got owned and the lake was so dirty n shittt =[. overall pretty interesting except im now freaking sick like a betchh :\ so tiringg, i dunno why but i loved the bus trips there and back. i was like just closing my eyes and thinking about stuff...so awesome. one more random thing, i put one of those korean plum candies in my mouth, slept on the trip back and it was still there when i got off the bus!

No comments:

Post a Comment