Monday, January 11, 2010

gooood times


night walking :)

in my rooooooom


hmmm so things that have happened recently, well yesterday i went to cindy's house in 35 degree heat and walked from my house to jordanville, then trained to mount. walked from mount to cindy's house...which is right up the hill from our school. so freaking tiring anyway... played pool and table tennis and stuffffff and also! richard sucks at pool, cuz i owned him too many times :):).

last week sleepover with cindy squared, jane, marvin, richard at my place. preeeetty epic yo! even tho i got owned when i slept... penis drawn on my face when i woke up .__. i guess tht tends to happen all the time to me NOW!! argh ! my heavy sleeping =]. yeah we went nightwalking n stuff, watched shutter? and richard being pussy and scared as always, then watched the hangover! and yeah told like scary stories n all. fun as.

i got owned by my mum the day after cuz she cudnt sleep cause some certain people were too loud >=[.

well more posts to come in the remaining weeks of holidays.

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOLLLLLLLLLL HE POSED FOR THAT I THINK!!
    ahahahha
    funny as

    ReplyDelete